Monday, October 17, 2005

MAMA...

This was a song written by me, composed by the band "Three Times a Day" (no more). It wouldn't take much of your thinking to deduce that it's a suicide note.

The band credits:

Vocalist: Sarang Tatimatla
Guitarists: Rohan Misra, Abhishek Guha, Amit Yadav
Basist: Ankit
Drummer: Vivek Pradeep

Mama, would you just let me go
To a place where I'd be left all alone
Tell me, why you tied me down
from doing all the things I was meant to do alone

You led me to a world of emptiness
Where I could never see the light inside of me
You left me with the fear of loneliness
All that you cared was good but I never felt at home

But somehow I believe, I can be on my own]
But somehow I believe, yeah ].......x2

Mama, I'm glad to go away
To a place I'd never gone, or you would ever go
Sometime we shall meet again
And hope that this note would've changed your mind

But somehow I believe, I can be on my own]
But somehow I believe, yeah..............].....x2

I leave this lonely place...I leave this lonely place......x8

5 comments:

atlantis said...

good work dude

Vivek said...

dude... drummer? me? thanks dude... brings tears to my eyes... thanks dude... cant read the song... my eyes are welling up... dude... thanks man... means so much to me... dude... thanks... really...

Sarang said...

dude...it'd suck if I'd said we'd got the beats from the Comp...u were the man who'd owned the comp...weren't u?

Anonymous said...

not as gripping as the story 'but..',but pretty neat.. ;-)

Ankit Agrawal said...

hey,
Is the basis me???
he he.....Cool one U have there...I hafto read everythin on Ur blog now on dude!!

Wayta go!!