Friday, August 08, 2008

The Composer in Me

Let me start off with a very commonplace statement - "Every person's mind wanders." Stating so is not very ingenious of me, I accept. The point is that whenever a person is faced with idle time, his thoughts lead him towards a certain activity. Some of the activities that had occupied me in my lulls comprise of: watching a movie, sleeping, reading a book, admiring the beauty of the fairer sex in general, and the worst - plotting the murder of Arjun Singh (a fallout of watching Rang De Basanti). But, none of these activities were as pleasurable as the process of creating a totally new tune - composing music.

Some people call it a gift of a lifetime, some call it a waste of time and others don't care. To me, composing music is a way of life. It's an opportunity for me to declare myself unique, an attribute that makes me proud of myself.

Enough words, I'll let my music do the talking: (Left Click)
Sritha Song
Beside You
Mama
The Sujata Song
Nee Kosame
Mumbai Hawks
The Pagalguy Song

P.S: For the lyrics, feel free to checkout my previous posts.

6 comments:

Isha said...

nice songs...and for the voice you already got a complement ;)

test Kapil Goyal said...

really nice...

Shivani said...

I come in the category one..!
The song was awesome..!

Sarang said...

Shivani...there are 3 other songS here!
And...thanks!

Sash! said...

were you part of a band ? liked the "Beside You" ...

Sarang said...

Sash...dude...yeah!
We formed a band at IITR immediately after you guys graduated.
And then, there was another band in IIFT.
Now, there's a once-a-year gig band called 5 Golden Balls that I'm part of...it's part of an online community- Pagalguy.